One visit to Pandahall will tell you that you have come to a beads and gems site that creates almost every type of bead that you may require. These are as beautiful and are a work of art in themselves. For people who work regularly with the beads and gemstones, will find varieties like:
- seed beads - these are tiny beads like small flower seeds, these are ideal to be used on clothing and accessories.
- electroplated beads - these look stunning and can be used to make the most handsome necklaces and bracelets.
- CZ beads - cubic zirconia is available in different shades, all of these are beautiful.
- Tibetan beads - Tibet is all about enchanting spirituality and peace that is so heartfelt to this land. Tibetan beads bring to you the power of spirituality and symbolism.
- glass cabochans - are the very beautiful coloured beads available from Pandahall in many different shapes and sizes. These have the most lovely colours.
There are many different varieties in each type of beads. For eg., there are the simplistic beads with just a double coloured simplistic design, other than the complex ones. Beads differ in shapes too. The round shapes, tear shaped, oval shaped, etc. If you are not satisfied with these shapes feast your eyes on the Austrian beads. These are homogeneously shaped and made out of single material without any mending. Austrian beads are simply beautiful and are available in subtle yet vivid colours.
You can design anything you want whether it be the jewellery or decorative embellishments for your fashion accessories. You can save loads of money at Pandahall because it allows you to purchase these per KG instead of buying in dozens. This will especially benefit those who create large number of items or own a business which does so.
Creating anything from beads you require proper tools, these will enable you to make jewellery or embroider in the beads beautifully in any accessories. Here are a few things you may require for making bead jewellery:
- Nylon thread: A normal thread would wear out, however, using a nylon thread will ensure that the bracelets, necklaces, etc you made will last for a lifetime.
- Jewellery pliers: These are an absolute must if you are stringing beads into lovely bracelets or necklaces. These players are meant to deal with metal wires that are used for kewelry making. Especially for turning the wire somthat it would not hurt anyone.
- Blank bracelets and chains: You can sew in or use metal wires to embed beads and other artificial stones to make the custom made jewellery more beautiful. This will simply help you create jewelry items faster.
- Boxes: If you wish to sell the beaded stuff, it is ideal that you pack it in a way that looks attractive and protects the item from any damage.
- Raw chains: Take a chain and put in lovely beads of things that mean to you the most. You can start with alphabets or your beliefs. Being embedded into one string can be used as a good luck charm for you and make somey for your friends.
Visit Pandahall and enjoy the world of creativity and fun beads. Explore this beautiful hobby avenue.