Ladders are one of the most important part of your home, you will need this home accessory irrespective of whether you live in a proper house or an apartment. Your search for the perfect ladder ends here with the Little Giant Ladder Systems which brings to you such versatile, safe and well thought of ladders that it is impossible to find out an alternative elsewhere. Ladders are sold to you while keeping many different criteria in the mind. Firstly, there are two main types of ladders, the A type ones or the Step ones, which is very safe especially for those who do not feel comfortably climbing on small bars.
Littlegiantladder.com is one very easy to browse website. There is no scope for confusion and you will not be bombarded with moving images, it is a relief especially if you find it distracting. You will find most relevant information being given to your right away. That information being
- Number of models in a category: A typical ladder will have models with different heights to ensure you have the one you need to reach the highest points of your home. Therefore, each category will have mentions regarding how many options you will have. These fold-able ladders differ when it comes to this criteria.
- Weight Rating: People need to climb ladders and feel safe when they are
suspended at a particular heights. When installing heavier appliances on ceilings or other such high places, your ladder will need to be stable. Moreover, it should also be able withstand weight that it can carry. Therefore, each of the ladders has the weight rating providing you a clear idea of whether you can use it for the purpose you intend to use it for.
- Hinges: Hinges are the most important and necessary part of any ladder. Unless the hinge is secure and brilliantly secured. Every ladder has the best hinges, however, depending on the height and weight there may be requirement of extra hinges each one. With every type, this is a necessary specification provided at this site. There are a variety of hinges available, double pin hinges, triple locking hinge, quad locking hinge, rapid lock adjustments, etc. Numbers of locks will explain how the ladders will remain locked when you are doing some important job when you are standing on it.
- Compliance: Products to be used for industrial purposes always need to quality certain standards of work. Not each one, but some meant for industrial purpose have certification that assures you of safety and certain necessary features that are important to such ladders. eg. OSHA & ANSI
- Variable or Fixed Height: Many require a ladder for a specific purpose only. Where the variable height is not required. However, such ladders need to be stable. Many such fixed height ladders are provided with a platform and a stable handle to allow you to work without feeling uncomfortable.
- Type of Steps: One of the most useful feature of any ladder are the steps. You should be able to stand comfortably at whatever height you are. Therefore, flat steps that help in standing comfortably are ideal for every ladder, however, this will cost extra since the manufacturing needs that much detail. Simple bar steps are for climbing fast. Such steps will suit younger people more.
- Warranty: Most of the Little Giant ladders have a lifetime warranty. However, you will have to check since some models have been provided with only 5 year warranty. This site is known for its customer satisfaction, therefore, misinformation about warranty should not affect its long standing commitment to customer service.
- Weight & Mobility:: Both these factors are of extreme importance. Bigger and heavier ladders could prove a challenge if the wheels have not been provided. You will always need to move the ladder wherever there is particular job to be done. Most ladders at the Little Giant have been provided with wheels for easy movement. Anyone can handle the ladders and get the work done.
Accessories: Many times it could happen that you want an extra something with the already amazing ladders. There are quite a number of useful accessories that could further enhance utility and give you added ease of work. Here is a list of accessories that you may find very useful:
- Little Giant Ladder rack: This rack is especially made to house all ladders, with this the ladders will remain intact and properly folded. This rack will suit almost all models therefore, if you have a generic ladder this one is ideal. Hang it on the wall comes with brackets and planks.
- Tray: This is a magnetic tray which can be mounted on the ladder. The tray can be mounted on the ladder, it has different slots for tools and also a slot for the paint can. This will allow you to hold all your hardware easily without hassle.
- Work Platform: Do you need to sit in a particular place and complete your job? You may want to sit comfortably instead of standing on the ladder for a long time. Work platform will help you settle and work at a steady pace instead of having to stand uncomfortably.
Wing Span: This is an ideal accessory, especially useful when you are working around something. Your ladder will not find space to remain attached to the wall if you have already installed something there. A wing span will put proper space between the wall and your ladder without making it unstable. Wingspan from Little Giant can be attached to the ladder quite easily.
5 Little Giant Tip & Glide Wheels: This is yet another accessory which is work owning an extra. Tip and glide wheels will enable your ladder to remain easily movable wherever you need it. Wheels enable even the heaviest of ladders to be moved easily.
There are many other accessories like work plank to give you some more space when working. There is also the trestle brackets, fuel tank, cargo hold, airdeck workstation, etc. to help you work better and safely even when you have mounted high up against your ceiling. If you are looking for a ladder, Littlegiantladder.com is one website you should surely check out before you proceed to shop at any other place.